Stevie is an award-winning entrepreneur who has truly lived the reality of the high and lows of running a business. From zero start up, to losing a business and now running several successful ventures. This has given him a unique insight from a coaching perspective, where a business owner looking for guidance and support knows completely that Stevie gets it.
There may be a hundred remarkable character and personality traits that define you as a successful business owner. When you compare the entrepreneurs behind successful small businesses, however, a handful of traits rise to the top. Here are some of the most common and powerful character traits that describe small business owners who have started successful businesses.
- Be competitive, determined and motivated to grow. With Vision, Spirit, Beliefs, Perception, Passion, Drive and completed Determination to succeed.
- Target-Oriented, have clarity about where you are going and how you intend to get there. Map it out, connect to the end in mind consistently with manageable chunks
- Confident – Get a coach – Align a development programme and work alongside a coach to map out the journey. With this brings confidence as you will see the story of your success and believe in it.
- Passionate – Let the world feel your passion, if it does make you cry it is not big enough.
- Financials – Project against actual, know your numbers, map it out and stick to the plan.
- Assertive Leader – You are strong enough to lead from the front and on your own. To do so its about working on you to self-discover, which brings certainty and confidence in all that you do.
- Humble – Stevie once won a life time achievement award, but rather than go himself, he sent two of his team to pick it up. He stayed true to himself and asked his team to celebrate on his behalf.
- No matter what happens day to day, you will not be put down, you rise on every occasion. Stevie coaches’ leaders to have this strength to suffer pain once and to make your worst day your best day.
- The ability to block out distractions and focus on the immediate issue, task or goal as well as the bigger picture – Leading at optimum level.
- Open-Minded. Willing to consider alternative ideas and try new processes may be more likely to reach significant levels of success. Peripheral vision, having this inspiration that you know nothing and be motivated when engaging with people as they will tell you something you do not know.
When you consider yourself, your business and where you to be, the success you strive for. Ask yourself - Have you been stuck for some time? Do you want nothing more than regaining that momentum, to never look back and have the confidence in continued growth and financial success? Work with Stevie, and he will give you the tools to make this happen while maintaining a work/life balance that feeds unconditional love back to your supportive family. The pathway you take in coaching will lead you to extraordinary challenges and stepping out of your comfort zone, taking on Reach Your Peak and pushing yourself beyond everything you believed could be possible.
If you feel you would like to improve in any of these areas please contact Stevie.